Situated in Oxford City Centre, Gee’s is an independent, lively restaurant, bar, and terrace within a unique Victorian conservatory. Serving a Mediterranean inspired menu using the best ingredients, simply prepared and expertly cooked, Gee’s remains loyal to its traditions of providing quality food and service in the most beautiful restaurant in Oxford. We believe that investment in each and every one of our employees is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Key requirements for the role:
– Passion for hospitality, excited by food, wine and restaurant culture, with high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
– Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
– Excellent attention to detail
– Experience within a similar busy restaurant or bar
– A keen willingness to learn
– Meals on duty
– 50% discount on food within our restaurants
– £300 recruitment incentive
– Pension scheme
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
Hours of work are 35 hours per week, 5 days per week (Monday to Sunday rota with 2 days off). The salary is £10.50 per hour. Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
Interviews will take place in Oxford and as part of the recruitment process. To apply, please follow the link below…