Gee's Junior Restaurant Manager
Situated in Oxford City Centre, Gee’s an independent, lively restaurant, bar, and terrace within a unique Victorian conservatory. Serving a Mediterranean inspired menu using the best ingredients, simply prepared and expertly cooked, Gee’s remains loyal to its traditions of providing quality food and service in the most beautiful restaurant in Oxford.
We are a small, independently owned group of Hotels and Restaurants in Central Oxford, offering support, training and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our employees is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the management team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Key requirements for the role:
– Passion for hospitality, excited by food, wine and restaurant culture, with high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
– The following attributes; the ability to inspire and motivate people, experience dining in similar restaurants, a keen willingness to learn, high level written English, strong IT literacy.
– Cooperation and teamworking skills.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Previous management experience is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
– As Junior Restaurant Manager, you will report to the Senior Restaurant Manager.
Restaurant manager benefits:
– Meals on duty.
– 50% discount on food within our restaurants.
– Complimentary ‘Managers meal’ within one of our restaurants every six months.
– £300 recruitment incentive.
– Pension scheme.
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
The salary is up to £22,000 depending on experience and skill set. Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
Interviews will take place in Oxford and as part of the recruitment process. To apply, please follow the link below…