Breakfast Waiting Staff, Parsonage Grill
Parsonage Grill, belonging to the five- star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian and clubby atmosphere. The philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of simple, sophisticated, and essentially British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of hotels and restaurants comprising of Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails
- Is able to work under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have the natural desire to go the extra mile
- Has experience within a similar busy restaurant
Breakfast shifts (6.45am to 3pm), Monday to Sunday rota with two days off with a salary of £9.50 per hour plus tronc (service charge). In return we offer:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- £500 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.