Busser, Parsonage Grill
Parsonage Grill, belonging to the five-star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian, and clubby atmosphere. The philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of simple, sophisticated, and essentially British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants in central Oxford, comprising Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
We are looking for a Busser to join our waiting team at Parsonage Grill.
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails
- Positive attitude, friendly and genuine manners
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have the natural desire to go the extra mile
- To prepare the restaurant for service, following the jobs list and as directed by the duty manager.
- Ensure that the restaurant is fully stocked with clean, polished cutlery at all times.
- Ensure ready supplies of napkins are stored in the restaurant before, and during service.
- Ensure tables are cleared and re-laid to a high standard, as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained by following cleaning routines and through ongoing diligence during the shift.
We offer a sensible shift pattern, across a 40-hour working week (Monday to Sunday rota with 2 days off) with a salary of £10.42 per hour plus non-contractual service charge (tronc).
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop within our Company
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.