Guest Services Attendant, Old Bank
The independently owned Old Bank, centrally located on Oxford’s famous High, is a 5-star hotel with 43 luxury bedrooms, many with unrivalled views of the city’s most famous landmarks and skyline. The Old Bank is part of ‘The Oxford Collection,’ comprising of Gees Restaurant, Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Duties of our Guest Services Attendants:
– Welcome guests with warmth and genuine hospitality.
– Provide informative show-rounds and assist guests with luggage.
– Assist with requests e.g. booking taxis, giving directions, room service.
– Retain a comprehensive understanding of all hotel services and local information.
Requirements of our Guest Services Attendants:
– Provide friendly, professional customer service.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience of working in a similar guest-facing role.
– Knowledge of the local area, good computer literacy.
– Effective time management and organisational skills.
We offer a flexible shift pattern with an excellent rate of pay for a full-time position, working 5 days out of 7 per week. You will be offered a salary of £19,000 plus tronc (service charge) working 40 hours per week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off each week).
In return we offer:
– Meals on duty.
– 50% discount on food within our restaurants.
– £300 recruitment incentive.
– Uniform provided.
– Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action.
– Pension scheme.
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
To apply, please follow the link below…