Hotel Receptionist, Old Parsonage
We are looking for a Hotel Receptionist to join our team at the luxurious five-star plus Old Parsonage Hotel, which is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small independently owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants comprising of Gees Restaurant, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the management team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Duties of the Hotel Receptionist
- Welcome our guests in a friendly and accommodating manner, by telephone or in-person.
- Be equipped with the knowledge to provide information to our guests, of all hotel facilities and services, our sister hotel and restaurants, and relevant local information.
- Provide an expert check-in / out experience to hotel guests, ensuring the correct rates are charged, all services are correctly billed and that the guests’ payments are properly processed.
Requirements of the Hotel Receptionist
- Thrive on welcoming our guests
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Be fluent in verbal and written English and have strong IT literacy
- A keen willingness to learn
- Experience in a similar 5-star, luxury hotel environment would be beneficial
We offer a flexible shift pattern with an excellent rate of pay for a full-time position, working 5 days out of 7 per week. You will be offered a salary of £21,000 plus tronc (service charge) working 40 hours per week (Monday to Sunday rota) with two days off each week. In return we offer:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- £500 recruitment incentive (until further notice)
- Uniform provided
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Paid day off on your birthday
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
To apply, please follow the link below…