Housekeeping Attendant, Old Bank Hotel
The independently owned Old Bank, centrally located on Oxford’s famous High, is a 5-star hotel with 43 luxury bedrooms, many with unrivalled views of the city’s most famous landmarks and skyline. The Old Bank is part of The Oxford Collection; an independently owned group of Hotels and Restaurants in Central Oxford, comprising of Gees Restaurant, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
Our Housekeeping team are key in providing the highest level of cleanliness for our hotel guests. You will be keen and hard-working, with an interest in hospitality.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our employees is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:
– Making up beds, cleaning and setting up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom according to hotel standards
– Turn down and restaurant cleaning
– Keeping linen areas stocked
– Maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times
Housekeeping Attendant Requirements:
– Thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
– Be able to work under pressure
– Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
– Have high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude, with a keen willingness to learn
– Experience in a similar hotel (Beneficial although full training will be provided)
We offer a sensible shift pattern, across a 32.50-hours working week 8.30am-3pm, plus regular turndown and restaurant cleaning shifts (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off) with a salary of £10,00 per hour.
Housekeeping Attendant Benefits:
– Meals on duty
– 50% staff discount within our restaurants
– £500 recruitment incentive (until further notice)
– Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
– Pension scheme
– Over time, opportunities to develop within our Company
– Uniform provided
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
– Paid day off on your birthday
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
To apply, please follow the link below…