Old Parsonage Housekeeping Attendant
We are looking for Housekeeping Attendants to join our team at the luxurious five-star plus Old Parsonage Hotel, which is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small independently owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants comprising of Gee’s Restaurant, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the management team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Our Housekeeping team are key in providing the highest level of cleanliness for our hotel guests. You will be keen and hardworking with an interest in hospitality.
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:
• Making up beds, cleaning and setting up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom according to hotel standards.
• Turn down and restaurant cleaning.
• Keeping linen areas stocked.
• Maintaining polite and professional manner at all times.
Housekeeping Attendant Requirements:
• Experience in a similar hotel (Beneficial although full training will be provided).
• High attention to detail.
• Be able to keep up with the physical demands of the role.
• Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
Housekeeping Attendant Benefits:
• Meals on duty.
• 50% staff discount on food within our restaurants.
• £300 recruitment incentive.
• Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action.
• Pension scheme.
• Uniform provided.
• 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
• Opportunities over time to progress within the Company.
The salary is £9.45 per hour, 32.5 hours per week over 5 days, working 8:30am-3pm plus regular turn-down and restaurant cleaning shifts (Mon-Sun rota with 2 days off).
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role then please apply through our online application form…