Housekeeping Attendant, Old Parsonage
We are looking for Housekeeping Attendants to join our team at the luxurious five-star plus Old Parsonage Hotel, which is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small independently owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants comprising of Gees Restaurant, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the management team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Our Housekeeping team are key in providing the highest level of cleanliness for our hotel guests. You will be keen and hardworking with an interest in hospitality.
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:
- Making up beds, cleaning and setting up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom according to hotel standards
- Turn down and restaurant cleaning
- Keeping linen areas stocked
- Maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times
Housekeeping Attendant Requirements:
- Thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be able to work under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Have high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude, with a keen willingness to learn
- Experience in a similar hotel (Beneficial although full training will be provided)
Housekeeping Attendant Benefits:
- Meals on duty
- 50% staff discount on food within our restaurants
- £500 recruitment incentive (until further notice)
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Opportunities over time to progress within the Company
- Paid day off on your birthday
The salary is £10.00 per hour, 32.5 hours per week over 5 days, working 8:30am-3pm plus regular turn-down and restaurant cleaning shifts (Mon-Sun rota with 2 days off). Part-time and flexible hours would be considered.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role then please follow the link below…