Waiting Staff, Parsonage Grill
We have a position available for a hardworking candidate to join our Waiting team at Parsonage Grill.
Parsonage Grill, located within the five-star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian and clubby atmosphere. The philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of simple, sophisticated, and essentially British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of hotels and restaurants comprising of Gees Restaurant, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
The ideal candidate:
– Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience.
– Will be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails.
– Is able to work under pressure.
– Enjoy working as part of a small team.
– Have the natural desire to go the extra mile.
– Has experience within a similar busy restaurant.
We offer a sensible shift pattern, across a 40-hour working week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off) with a salary of £8.91 per hour plus gratuities. In return we offer:
– Meals on duty.
– 50% staff discount within our restaurants.
– £300 recruitment incentive.
– Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action.
– Pension scheme.
– Over time, opportunities to develop within our Company.
– Uniform provided.
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
To apply, please follow the link below…