Part-time Bartender, Parsonage Grill
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our Bartender team at Parsonage Grill.
Parsonage Grill, located within the five-star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian, and clubby atmosphere. The philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of simple, sophisticated, and essentially British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants in central Oxford, comprising Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have Barista skills, desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Have sound cocktail knowledge and skills
- Have experience within a similar busy restaurant or bar
We are looking for a part-time Bartender, working approximately 3 shifts per week, with an OTE up to £14.00 per hour, including non-contractual service charge (tronc).
Part-time Bartender benefits:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop within our Company
- Uniform provided
- Holidays in accordance with the statutory minimum
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.