Reservations & Events
We are looking for a Reservations and Events Coordinator to join The Oxford Collection; a small, privately owned group of two luxury 5* hotels and three restaurants that consists of the Old Bank Hotel, Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Gee’s Restaurant, and Quod. Having very recently undergone a complete refurbishment programme, we have 78 bedrooms across two iconic properties in Central Oxford, with unrivalled views across the city’s beautiful skyline.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Reservations and Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
– Provide a personal, professional, immaculate and effortless first impression for our guests.
– Possess in-depth knowledge of our hotels and restaurants, understand what is possible.
– Uphold a positive ‘can-do / yes’ culture and team spirit.
– To have a full understanding of our rates, offers and packages, upselling, building loyal relationships with guests.
– Convert and process all hotel and restaurant reservations and enquiries via telephone and email, carefully recording or updating accurate guest profile information.
– Practise effective rate management through familiarisation with the hotel business trends, relevant to seasonal and local market forces.
– Negotiate and coordinate group and event reservations.
– Perform show-rounds and site visits, showcasing our facilities and developing new business opportunities.
– Send and receive booking contracts, purchase orders, accounts, and any outstanding bills.
– Check and follow up on all new reservations, ensuring rates, reservation and guest details are accurate and sourcing any missing information.
– Maintain up-to-date correspondence, confirming all details.
– Provide our Reception and Front of House teams with timely, detailed and relevant guest information to enhance the guests’ experience.
– To communicate feedback and suggestions with the line manager in a timely fashion.
– Adhere to the Company and Department’s Quality Standards.
Reservations and Events Coordinator Requirements:
– Self-motivated, driven, results orientated, proactive, positive attitude.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent people management skills.
– Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Reservations and guest relations experience within the luxury hospitality sector would be beneficial.
We offer a salary of £21,000 per annum, working 40 hours per week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off each week).
In return we offer:
– 50% discount on food within our restaurants.
– £300 recruitment incentive.
– Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action.
– Pension scheme.
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
To apply, please follow the link below and apply online…