Restaurant Manager, Parsonage Grill
Parsonage Grill, belonging to the five-star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian and clubby atmosphere. The menu philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of sophisticated yet simple British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants in central Oxford, comprised of Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Key requirements for the role:
- Passion for hospitality, excited by food, wine and restaurant culture, with high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
- The following attributes: the ability to inspire and motivate people, experience of dining in similar restaurants, a keen willingness to learn, a high-level written English, and strong IT literacy.
- Previous management experience is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
- This Restaurant Manager role is comparable with a Duty Restaurant Manager position.
We offer a flexible shift pattern, working 5 days out of 7 per week, on a Monday-Sunday rota. You will be offered an OTE up to £35,500 per annum including non-contractual tronc (service charge).
Restaurant Manager benefits:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Uniform Allowance
- Complimentary ‘Manager’s meal’ within one of our restaurants every six months
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Opportunities to develop within the Company
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.