Restaurant Manager, Quod
Quod is an independent, bustling, city centre restaurant, bar & terrace with over 250 seats. Located on Oxford’s famous High Street, Quod is open all day, every day serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner. The menu consists of European classics with an emphasis on British produce. The busy restaurant, with a high level of repeat business, is open every day of the year.
Quod is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of hotels and restaurants in central Oxford comprising Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Key requirements for the role:
- Passion for hospitality, excited by food, wine, and restaurant culture
- Have high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- The following attributes: the ability to inspire and motivate people, the experience of dining in similar restaurants, a keen willingness to learn, a high level of written English, and strong IT literacy
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- This Restaurant Manager role is comparable with a Duty Restaurant Manager position
We offer a flexible shift pattern, working 5 days out of 7 per week, on a Monday-Sunday rota. You will be offered an OTE up to £38,000 per annum including non-contractual tronc (service charge).
Restaurant Manager benefits:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Opportunities to develop within our Company
- Uniform Allowance
- Complimentary ‘Manager’s meal’ within one of our restaurants every six months
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.