Restaurant Manager, Quod
Quod is an independent, bustling, city-centre restaurant, bar and terrace with over 250 seats. Located on Oxford’s famous High Street. Quod is open all day, every day serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The menu consists of European classics with an emphasis on British produce. The busy restaurant, with a high level of repeat business, is open every day of the year.
Quod is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small independently owned group of hotels and restaurants comprising of Gees Restaurant, Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of the management team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Key requirements for the role include:
– Passion for hospitality, excited by food, wine and restaurant culture, with high-level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
– The following attributes: the ability to inspire and motivate people, experience dining in similar restaurants, a keen willingness to learn, high level written English, strong IT literacy.
– Previous management experience is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
– This Restaurant Manager role is comparable to a Duty Restaurant Manager position. You will work alongside three other restaurant duty managers and report to the Senior Restaurant Manager.
Restaurant Manager benefits include:
– Meals on duty.
– 50% discount on food within our restaurants.
– Complimentary ‘Managers meal’ within one of our restaurants every six months.
– £300 recruitment incentive.
– Uniform allowance.
– Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action.
– Pension scheme.
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum.
The salary is up to £26,000 per annum, depending on experience and skill set. Interviews will take place in Oxford and as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please follow the link below and apply online…