Seasonal Summer Job Opportunities
Are you looking for a summer job?
We have various seasonal roles available within The Oxford Collection across all departments; comprising of full-time, part time and fully-flexible opportunities within our kitchen, restaurant, bar and housekeeping teams. The Oxford Collection is a small independently owned group of hotels and restaurants in central Oxford, comprising Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel & Quod Restaurant & Bar.
Available roles are:
- Waiting Staff – £9.50 p/h (plus tronc)
- Bartender – £9.50 p/h (plus tronc)
- Busser – £9.50 p/h
- Barback – £9.50 p/h
- Housekeeping Attendant – £10.50 p/h
- Turndown Attendant – £10.50 p/h
- Kitchen Porter -£9.50 p/h (plus tronc)
- Commis Chef – £9.60 p/h (plus tronc)
Browse more opportunities on our ‘Work With Us‘ page.
Employee Benefits include:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants following probation
- £500 ‘recommend a friend’ recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
Interviews and a working trial will take place in Oxford and as part of the recruitment process.
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.