Waiting Staff, Parsonage Grill
Parsonage Grill, located within the five-star Old Parsonage Hotel, is famous for its intimate, bohemian and clubby atmosphere. The philosophy focuses on using the best local produce available to create a menu of simple, sophisticated, and essentially British dishes.
Parsonage Grill is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of luxury hotels and restaurants in central Oxford, comprising Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
We are looking for some Waiting Staff to join our team at Parsonage Grill.
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails
- Positive attitude, friendly and genuine manners
- Be able to work under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have the natural desire to go the extra mile
- Have experience within a similar busy restaurant
We offer a sensible shift pattern, across a 40-hour working week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off) with an OTE up to £14.00 per hour, including non-contractual tronc (service charge).
In return we offer:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to develop within the Company
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.