Waiting Staff, Quod
Quod is an independent, bustling, city centre restaurant, bar & terrace with over 250 seats. Located on Oxford’s famous High Street, Quod is open all day, every day serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. The menu consists of European classics with an emphasis on British produce. The busy restaurant, with a high level of repeat business, is open every day of the year.
Quod is part of ‘The Oxford Collection’; a small, privately owned group of hotels and restaurants in central Oxford comprising of Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel, and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. We believe that investment in each and every one of our ‘collectives’ is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. As a member of our team, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive on giving guests a memorable experience
- Be passionate about food, spirits, wine, and cocktails
- Able to work under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have the natural desire to go the extra mile
- Has experience within a similar busy restaurant
We offer a sensible shift pattern, across a 35-hour working week (Monday to Sunday rota with two days off) with an OTE up to £14.00 per hour, including non-contractual tronc (service charge).
Benefits of the role include:
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities to develop within the Company
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.