Placement opportunities for university students
Are you looking for a hospitality industry work placement as part of your university course? The Oxford Collection can offer exciting opportunities for fixed-term placements for a minimum duration of 6 months, up to 12 months in our operational departments such as Housekeeping, Reception, Restaurant & Bar and Kitchen.
The Oxford Collection is a small independently owned group of two 5* plus luxury hotels and three stunning restaurants, all in central Oxford. It comprises of Gees Restaurant & Bar, the Old Parsonage Hotel, Parsonage Grill, the Old Bank Hotel and Quod Restaurant & Bar.
We offer flexible shift patterns with a competitive salary for full-time positions, working 5 days out of 7 per week on a shift basis. Also, you will be entitled to join the Company tronc scheme, therefore, a non-contractual service charge (tronc) will be added to your contracted hourly pay.
Employee benefits include:
- Meals on duty
- Up to £700 recruitment incentive
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Pension scheme
- Over time, opportunities to develop within our Company
- Uniform provided
- Holidays in accordance with the statutory minimum
- Team awards and prizes
- Hospitality Rewards: offering discounted gym membership, high-street and online shopping discounts, discounted vouchers, and a cashback card
Further benefits, upon successful completion of a probationary period, are:
- 50% discount on food within our restaurants
- A paid day off on your birthday
Interviews and a working trial will take place in Oxford and as part of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating your area of interest.
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.